Sounds I will Programme Into my Game

Task 10.

Select sound effects and music that you have produced which you will programme into a game you have produced as part of your Unit 70 Computer Game Engines unit.

Each sound must be blogged on your Unit 73 IG2 blog as an embedded SoundCloud file. Each uploaded sound must be accompanied by a short explanation that describes what the sound will be used for within your game i.e. an explosion.

Sounds
I will upload sounds to my 2D game, Unicorns Slayer, as during this entire task I had this particular game of mine in mind.

I will place my music tracks in the game, maybe one for the levels, different for the Game Over screen and another for the beginning. I may as well put scream to her when hit and some unicorn noises when they are hit or activated.

***

For the start page and story I will use Mellow Melody. For the game levels and Victory screen I will use Magical song. For the Game Over screen I will use Things go Wrong (plus sobbing).

I will use Mixxy scream for the moment when she's hit. For unicorns I will use neighing 2 when they start to charge and the galloping sound when they run forward.



The Wind sound alongside with Birds Singing is used as a background sound for game levels.


The Birds Singing sound alongside with Wind is used as a background sound for game levels.


Mixxy (witch) is going to exclaim Whee each time she revives some of her health.


Mixxy (witch) is going to scream every time she gets hit by unicorns.


Unicorns are neighing when they get destroyed by witch.


This line from a cut sequence I'm going to use when the game starts, it meant a similar thing in cut sequence as well (because it was a prologue).


Different songs are going to be placed in different parts of the game. I decided to put Mellow Melody as the main theme, whereas Magical Song is played during game levels. Quick Pace was finally used, but only to rooms with credits and instructions. Things go Wrong is going to be used in the Game Over screen.


This sparkling sound will be used each time the witch collides with fairies giving points.


Fanfare was used in a victor screen. It doesn't fit as well, but I couldn't find a better sound.